Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Clean Yo Hizzie.
I never noticed how terrifying wasps are. Like a futuristic insect that spreads plagues to wipe out humankind. Watch out!
dear fucking tumblr
this is a fucking bumblebee
this is a fucking bee
this is a fucking hornet
this is a fucking wasp
as you can fucking see the longer their legs are and the less fuzzy they are is equivalent to how fucking evil they fucking are
Painting a lot of flowers this week!
You garden is quite lovely. It would be a shame if something were to… happen to it…
Patsy, Patsy Stone. If this happens I plan to go to London finally and Patsy my way through these gardens!
Joanna Lumley’s dream of a “floating paradise garden” suspended above the river Thames is set to become a reality …
Äscher Cliff Restaurant, Switzerland