Going through some random piles of stuff around my apartment, I found this official card from back when I was a member of Deee-Lite’s fan club. I used to love getting their mailings. It was usually these B&W photocopied fun collages (awesome and preferable way of life pre-photoshop!!) of party people in NYC and sometimes flyers for club nights. Deee-Lite was really the catalyst for me wanting to move to New York. I was 11 years old and dreamed of finally fitting in with all these quirky, lovely, beautiful people.
I did finally get to meet Lady Miss Kier at Wigstock in 2005, wearing a 60’s inspired dress…So that was a dream come true.
- herekitty likes this
- thediamondteddybear likes this
- feminum likes this
- peanutbutterjellyjams likes this
- raghs likes this
- im-your-captain likes this
- capntererible likes this
- mzmew likes this
- ladymisskate likes this
- theladymisskier reblogged this from dailyebeneezer and added:
- theladymisskier likes this
- weaziller77 likes this
- dailyebeneezer posted this